To add your PUHSD messaging account to your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch:
1. Go to Settings, then Mail, Contacts, Calendars
2. Select Add Account, then Microsoft Exchange
3. On the next screen enter the following information:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Domain: leave blank
- Username: email@example.com
- Password: your account password
- Description: informal name for this account (e.g. PUHSD)
5. Select the services you wish to synchronize and tap Save to complete the configuration.
6. By default only three days of email sync to the device. To sync more:
- Go to Settings, then Mail, Contacts, Calendars
- Select the Exchange account you created previously.
- Select Mail Days To Sync and choose your desired number of days. We recommend 1 month as the maximum setting; choosing No Limit may consume all free space on your device if you have a large mailbox.
- Tap Save to save the setting.