Flyer Distribution Procedures
- Perris Union High School District cooperates with community groups and organizations that sponsor activities of an educational/enrichment nature for students by distributing materials electronically via Peachjar. As part of our efforts to be more environmentally friendly, embrace innovative technology, and maintain fiscal responsibility, we have transitioned from paper to electronic flyer delivery. Flyers are distributed through email and posted to a webpage. The following information provides instructions and the protocols for using the Peachjar electronic flyer system.
Community Groups and Outside Organizations
- All requests for flyer distribution by outside non-profit community organizations, city/county offices, government entities, community clubs, and organizations informing students and parent/guardians of cultural, educational, or recreational activities sponsored by the organization must be submitted through Peachjar for final review and approval by the Director of Learning Support Services of Educational Services. In order to be eligible to use the Peachjar system, you must be a local non-profit organization with a valid non-profit (IRS 501c) tax ID. Peachjar charges outside organizations a fee for this service. Please visit www.peachjar.com for more information.
All flyers to be distributed from an outside organization must:
- Be educational in nature, supporting the basic educational mission of PUHSD and/or benefiting the population of PUHSD in a positive manner.
- All flyers to be distributed shall bear the name and contact information of the sponsoring entity.
- If the function on the flyer is taking place on a school site location i.e., room, gym or quad area of PUHSD, prior approval must be obtained from the site principal or administrator and an approved “Use of Facilities” form must accompany the flyer submitted for approval. Additional time for the use of facilities approval is not counted as part of the flyer approval process.
- As a courtesy to our community and in order to provide access to all of our students and parents, we require that flyers be submitted in both English and Spanish.
- Approval of your flyer does not imply District endorsement of any identified product and/or of services.
- Flyers will not be approved unless they have met the above-mentioned criteria.
To request flyer approval, follow the steps below. Once approved, your flyer will be emailed to all parents and posted online. Paper flyers from outside organizations will no longer be distributed.
Ensure that your flyer meets the PUHSD Flyer Approval requirements above.
- Go to www.peachjar.com
- Register with Peachjar as an Enrichment Provider (account type)
- Select desired schools
- Upload your flyer to Peachjar for approval Your flyer will automatically be submitted to the Director of Learning Support Services for review and approval. Please allow up to 5 days for review of your flyer.