PLEASE READ THIS PAGE IN ITS ENTIRETY BEFORE PROCEEDING
Thank you for your interest in utilizing the Perris Union High School District’s facilities. All outside groups must apply for and obtain a permit in order to use a school facility. As a convenience to our community, an easy-to-use, cloud-based use of facilities program called Civic Permits is available to process permit applications online. Applicants can access the new online system by visiting https://puhsd.civicpermits.com and registering for an account.
Please allow sufficient time for processing (at least two weeks prior to date of the intended use). All permits for use of school facilities expire on June 30th of each school year and must be renewed by July 1st for subsequent use.
Failure to upload any of the required documents at the time of application submission may result in denial or delay of your application.
All of the required insurance documentation must be obtained by an insurance agent and uploaded into the Civic Permits system by the applicant. A detailed list of the District’s insurance requirements are listed on the PUHSD Facility Usage Insurance Requirements.
The documents listed below must also be signed by the applicant and uploaded into Civic Permits in order to receive final approval.
- PUHSD Additional Conditions for Use (Applicant’s signature is required)
- PUHSD Hold Harmless/Indemnification Agreement (Applicant signature is required)
- PUHSD Facility Usage Insurance Requirements (Applicant’s signature is required)
- PUHSD Synthetic Turf Field Rules - Facilities Usage (Applicant’s signature is required if applicable)
- PUHSD Synthetic Turf Field Rules - Facilities Usage - Spanish (Applicant’s signature is required if applicable)
OTHER DOCUMENTS FOR YOUR USE
- 2019-20 District Facility Usage Manual
- 2019-20 Perris Union High School District Facility Use Fee Schedule
*Disclaimer: Labor rates are subject to change based on salary schedule revisions.
Facility rates may change July 1st of any fiscal year based on any Board approved revisions.
CIVIC PERMITS HELP CENTER
- How To Submit a New Permit Request
- Tutorial Video on Submitting Facility Use Permit Applications
For more information about the Perris Union High School District’s facilities reservation process, please contact Adrienne Bridges at (951) 943-6369 Ext. 80278 or at firstname.lastname@example.org